Some of us are doing our best in very difficult circumstances and our hardships were to encourage us to do better and climb upwards, for there is always room at the top
Visitor always want to know more about the people who created a website rather than its contents. We are not here to publicise ourselves! What Dr Rampa wrote within his 19 books is exceedingly far more valuable and important to everyone than who we are, so please remain focused on Dr Rampa's teachings.
Many thanks to everyone who keep sending us their numerous invites to the various social media websites. However, we do not participate in social media websites as they hold no attraction for us what-so-ever. All invites, without exception now are treated as spam! If you disagree with what Dr Rampa wrote we fully accept that's your opinion, something you are entitled to and we don't hold it against anyone. Therefore, please be sociable and polite when emailing us else all further emails you send will be treated as spam and go unread.
Our personal website has been primarily designed to provide an ideal starting point into further understanding the many obscurities of metaphysics without the many superfluous frills that many web sites have today. This is us (us equals all those who contributed to this website) keeping the candle Dr Rampa lit alight. A candle that will help you understand the path without having to curse the darkness as so many do in today's world when it comes to spiritual matters. This website presents and discusses the writings of Dr Lobsang Rampa for both those familiar with his writings as well as many new readers of all ages from early teens to the elderly. As one of many ardent followers of his writings, with many other like-minded people globally, we present this website in as many various languages as possible. Dr Rampa did have the unique ability, and compelling desire, to make it simple and understandable to all because he wanted everyone to know and understand without any superfluities or pompousness what is a birth right of everyone.
Most paragraphs are purposely kept short so online translators perform a better job at translating. We do realise that online translators do not always translate grammar well but such is life and why we prefer native people to translate this website into their language. This website has grown from a single language into that it is today and we are very happily give credit and our warmest thanks to all those people who have contributed in some way towards its current development. I would like to thank a few important people who wanted to make a true difference for others.
- Sheelagh Rouse, (aka Buttercup) from Canada for being such a delightful beloved friend and providing so much additional valuable information.
- Helen, from Ireland who graciously provided this URL web name.
- Karen, from Australia who unknowingly influenced the idea of me hosting a "Lobsang Rampa" website.
- Margaret, from Glasgow for giving me her TouchStone so Pete could make them available again.
- Pete, for making the TouchStones.
- Glen, for providing invaluable support and input.
- Louise san, from Japan who single-handed translated the website into French.
- Patrice, from France for updating the French translation.
- Patrice and Louise san, for correcting and managing all updates to eBooks in French and English.
- Basilio, who single handedly translated the website into Spanish and Valenciáno.
- Marieh, who is translating the website into Persian (Farsi)
- Lucia, discovering some books in Italian.
- Petr and his wife, who translated the website into Czech.
- Lale, who started translating the website into Turkish.
- Antonio, who translated the website into Portuguese.
- João, who translated the website into Brazilian.
- Andrey, who started the Russian translation.
- Lucia, who will translate the website into German once she has completed the Italian.
- Rune, Ø who provided the books in Norwegian.
- Stavros, who typed the books in Greek and German.
- Emil Family, who are typing the books in Vietnamese.
- Ved, who will be translating the books into Urdu.
- Mark, who helped me with my very poor English grammar.
- And so many, many others…
We would like to offer our warmest gratitude to those that have donated towards the upkeep and essential improvements to this website for everyone’s benefit. We will not disclose publicly what monies were donated yet those that did donate a "considerable" amount do get to see how the money is being used. Suffice to say we have renewed the website for the next five years and soon we shall be improving the translation for various languages.
We must rely on the very kind generosity of other people for any language translations, therefore, please have patience when some webpages have not been translated yet as it's a mammoth task to complete, especially when some individuals are doing it all alone. This website is currently in thirty languages. Every language on this website now uses their own native characters for webpage titles and text, rather than imposing English characters or HTML code as before. Each language complies with either ISO 162-1, ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 and ISO 3166-2 standards. This new website has been created with Flexbox and thus accessible on more mobile devices than ever before. Once Patrice and Louise san have completed all the French and English eBooks it's then time to create every eBook with Jutoh so they all have the same layout and format. Also online versions so people can read the books by another method.
However, there is still much more to do to this website as it's far from being fully completed. More books are coming in other languages and we have removed the Foreign Book Titles webpage so all known languages are now listed in the same place making it much easier for people the find anything within their language or a second language they understand. At times it seems like a never ending task yet a very worth-while task from the many emails of thanks and gratitude we have received from all over the globe. Without any doubt it's been the thanks and gratitude that's kept us going, so our sincerest and warmest thanks to each and every one.
This website is obviously about promoting Dr Rampa and his teachings through his nineteen books. Therefore, it does not have any adverts or social media links and never will! All advert requests and social media invites are treated as spam and we never read them, so please don't bother sending such emails.
Over the years various people have offered financial help toward the upkeep of this website, yet the website has certainly developed beyond what one person can manage alone. Whilst many people from all over the globe have contributed with the various translations, some of the translations are of poor quality, regardless of their noble intentions.
Therefore, it's time to offer a feature where people can donate so we can improve the website. All donations will be used towards the Hosting of this website and to obtain improvements on the many poor translations.