Visitor always want to know more about the people who created a website rather than its contents. However, as we are not here to publicise ourseves. What Dr Rampa wrote within his 19 books is exceedingly far more valuable and important to everyone than who we are, so please remain focused on his teachings.
Many thanks to everyone who keep sending me their numerous invites to the various social media websites. However, we do not participate in social media websites as they hold no attraction for us what-so-ever. All invites, without exception, are treated as spam! Nonetheless, I have now made a compromise. At the bottom of this page is a badge to indicate how safe this website is and where you can post "constructive" comments by using your Facebook accounts and if it get's abused we will remove it without warning. If you disagree with what Dr Rampa wrote we fully accept that's your opinion, something you are entitled to and we don't hold it against anyone. Therefore, please be sociable and polite, allow others to express their opinions without any unkindness or crass remarks.
Our personal website has been primarily designed to provide an ideal starting point into further understanding the many obscurities of metaphysics without the many superfluous frills that many web sites have today. This is us (us equals all those who contributed to this website) keeping the candle Dr Rampa lit alight, a candle that will help you understand the path without having to curse the darkness as so many do in today's world. This website presents and discusses the writings of Dr Lobsang Rampa for both those familiar with his writings as well as new readers. As one of many ardent followers of his writings with many other like-minded people globally to present this website in as many various languages as possible. Dr Rampa did have the unique ability, and compelling desire, to make it simple and understandable to all because he wanted everyone to know and understand without any superfluities or pompousness, what is a birth right of everyone.
Most paragraphs are purposely kept short so online translators perform a better job at translating. I do realise that online translators do not always translate well, but such is life and why I prefer native people to translate this website into their language. This website has grown into that it is today and we are very happily give credit and our warmest thanks to all those people who have contributed in some way towards its current development. I would like to thank a few important people who wanted to make a true difference for others.
- Sheelagh Rouse, (aka Buttercup) from Canada for being such a delightful beloved friend and providing so much additional valuable information.
- Helen, from Ireland who graciously provided this URL web name.
- Karen, from Australia who unknowingly influenced the idea of me hosting a "Lobsang Rampa" website.
- Margaret, from Glasgow for giving me her TouchStone so Pete could make them available again.
- Pete, for making the TouchStones.
- Glen, for providing invaluable support and input.
- Louise san, from Japan who single-handed translated the website into French.
- Patrice for updating the French translation.
- Patrice and Louise san for correcting and managing all updates to eBooks in French and English.
- Basilio, who singlehandedly translated the website into Spanish and Valenciáno.
- Marieh, who is translating the website into Persian (Farsi)
- Lucia who is correcting the Italian translation and dicovering some books in Italian.
- Petr and his wife who translated the website into Czech.
- Lale, who started translating the website into Turkish.
- Antonio, who translated the website into Portuguese.
- João, who translated the website into Brazilian.
- Andrey who started the Russian translation.
- Lucia who will translatw the website into German once she has completed the Italian.
- Rune Ø who provided the books in Norwegian.
- Stavros who typed the books in Greek and now German and assisting with all books bar English and French.
- Emil Family who are typing the books in Vietnamese.
- Ved who will be translating the books into Urdu.
- Mark, who helped me with my very poor English grammar.
- Brian, who provided the code for this accordion.
- And so many, many others…
We have to rely on the very kind generosity of other people for any language translations, therefore, please have patience when some webpages have not been translated yet as it's a mammoth task to complete, especially single handed as many have done or doing. This website is currently in thirty languages. Every different language on this website now uses their own native characters for webpage titles rather than imposing English characters as before. Each language complies with ISO 639-1 alpha-2 standards.
There is still much more to do to this website as it's far from being fully compelted. More books are coming in other languages (Foreign Book Titles) that require converting into various formats and we need help. At times it seems like a never ending task yet a worth-while task from the many emails of thanks and gratitude we have received from all over the globe. Without any doubt it's been the thanks and gratitude that's kept us going, so our sincerest thanks to each and everyone.
This website is obviously about promoting Dr Rampa, his teachings with his nineteen books, therefore, it does not have any adverts or social media links and never will! All advert requests are treated as spam and I never read them, so please don't bother sending such emails.